Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Today, Your Due Date



Today I should have held you, 

Today I should have kissed your face, 

Today I would have marveled at the greatest blessing God can give...



Tomorrow I will cry, 

Tomorrow I will weep, 

Tomorrow I will think of you, and every day I breathe...



Years later I'll still miss you, 

Years later I'll feel that empty space again,

Years later I'll still wonder who you would have been...



Someday I may understand whatever's in God's plan, 

Someday the pain will lessen as I go about my life, 

Someday I will meet you...

ANGEL BABY MINE 




















1 comment:

  1. I knew by the sound of your voice today that you were grieving. Wish I could take away your pain and hurt, but I can't. Only God can. Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete